More than 60% of adults in the UK still do Not have a Will – ARE YOU ONE OF THEM ?
If you haven’t made a will, then you should read this.
Because without a will you will die intestate which means ….
- The Government – Decides who gets your money and Property.
- Married couples- don’t assume your spouse will get everything, the rules of intestacy will decide what she or he will get and how much the children will receive.
- Couples living together – a partner may get nothing from their partners estate as the law makes no provision for them to automatically receive anything.
- Parents – without a will the authorities will be involved as to who will care for and raise your children.
- Separated couples – your spouse may still inherit part of of your property and may have continuing rights to the rest.
- Inheritance Tax – the rules of intestacy make no provision for mitigating inheritance tax.
- Additional Expense – without a will, it usually means added expense and longer to administer.
- Personal Items – without a will there is no guarantee who will receive those important family items.
Is this really what you want to happen ?
Dont delay and protect your legacy
Call 01535 340010 or fill in your details below and one of our advisers will contact you.