Top Menu

Buildings & Contents

Why Buildings and Contents Insurance is Important?

buildings-and-contents-cover-keighleyA buildings and contents insurance policy is essential for protecting your home and contents also it is a requirement by Mortgage Lenders that the homeowner is insured to protect their security in the property.

It is common for people to think that are policies are the same which is far from it.

Many insurers are quite specific what their policy covers which means it is always not necessary that is meets their requirements.

It is important that you protect your home against flood, fire, theft and other perils.

Airedale Commercial Finance can offer you competitive quotes on your home insurance through Legal & General, one of the market leading insurers.

What products do you offer ?

Buildings Insurance

– This covers you for rebuild costs after damage caused by floods, fire or other unforeseen events.

Contents Insurance

– This will cover your contents in case of loss, theft or damage. In the event of a claim you will get the item(s) replaced or the money to replace them.

Landlords Cover

  • Non payment of rent
  • Damage to your property (by the tenant)
  • Loss of earnings/rehousing costs if the tenants have to move out (following an insured event)
  • Liability for accidents in your property causing injury

You can get cover for multiple properties, which can often work out cheaper if you have a portfolio.

How do I compare a Good Deal ?

When it comes to home insurance it is not necessary that cheapest is the best as many Insurance companies have certain exclusions in their policy which may not allow you to claim on certain items or any damage to your building.

At Airedale Commercial Finance you can speak to us and we will adhere to match a policy to your expectations – Let us find the most suitable deal for you call 01535 340010 or fill in the enquiry form below:

Insurance Enquiry