Top Menu

Auction Finance

Auction Finance Bradford

PICK OF AUCTION

Buying a property from Auction can be very profitable.

It avoids all the usual lengthy procedures that a normal purchase involves for this reason you need to arrange your auction finance in advance.

On Auction Day you need 10% deposit, and the remainder 90% within 28 days. You will need to have a decision in Principle before the auction day.

Speak to our Auction Finance adviser today on 01535 340010 To Discuss any property you are interested in prior to the Auction day.

Loans Enquiry